Friday, July 25, 2008

Nastia vs Shawn

Personally I would just like to flat out say this now... I would really love if Nastia would win the olympics.

Anyway I see where people are coming from the other side of things hopeing Shawn can grasp the gold. But seriously, Shawn just shows up. I think a champion should have gone through everything, the pain and suffering of an injury, losing.... And Personally Shawn has not done that yet. Her floor and vault are amazing I will say that, and her beam is great also. But Nastia just has something about her....

The thing that I actually do admire about Shawn is that she still goes to a public school and only goes to gym for 5 hours a day. Which says something =p

But I this is going to be the only post about this.... Because I hate how people are comparing them to people like Mary Lou... I mean Shawn isn't Mary Lou, Shawn is Shawn. And Nastia isn't Svetana she is Nastia...

And just a fore warning I will pick at each and every gymnasts strengths and there weaknesses.

No comments: